L30 Towels, 12 2/5 x 13 3/10, White, 950 per Roll
- This wiping towel has a cloth-like feel at a value price.
- Ideal for a wide range of light-duty healthcare/patient wiping, maintenance, processing and janitorial wiping tasks.
- Double re-creping (DRC) technology gives them high surface softness and a reinforced grid for strength.
- Soft enough for personal use on hands and skin (natural rubber latex free).
- Strong enough for wet surface wiping and cleaning.
When you're looking for a lighter-weight towel at an everyday great price, you can trust WypAll* L30 Towels. They are designed with the DRC (double re-creping) process, which gives you high surface softness (a cloth-like feel) with a reinforced grid that's strong for wet surface wiping and cleaning. These WypAll* L30 Towels are a great choice to replace air laid towels. They're soft enough to use on skin, so they're popular for use in healthcare and patient care. They're also tough enough for light-duty processing, janitorial tasks and maintenance (as an alternative to cloth rags). WypAll* L30 Towels are a trusted tool to help you get the job done right.
|Global Product Type||Towels & Wipes-Shop Towels and Rags|
|Towel/Wipe Type||Perforated Roll|
|Number of Towels/Wipes Per Container||950|
|Compliance Standards||All Kimberly-Clark Professional* L30 Series White Wipers can be aerobically composted in municipal or industrial facilities in the United States and Canada by ASTM D6868-11. Check with your waste hauler to ensure your application and their composting process are compatible.|